TINKERBOTS IN CLASS
MOTIVATING AND FUTURE-PROOF
REACH YOUR GOAL FASTER WITH TINKERBOTS
Tinkerbots Education products have exactly one goal: Maximum learning success for students and minimum effort for teachers.
- Models are quickly and easily assembled. Low sorting effort.
- Tasks are compact and clear.
- Additional tasks are included for advanced students.
- Easy to use Tinkerbots Blockly-App, based on Scratch and Google Blockly.
A SIMPLE SOLUTION FOR TEACHING
1. EASY TO ASSEMBLE
The easy and quick assembly of Tinkerbots robots makes them ideal for use in the classroom. The patented plug connection and wireless data transfer allow immediate use without a long building time.
2. INTUITIVE BLOCKLY APP
The Tinkerbots Blockly App was designed for use in schools as the next level of Scratch:
- Visual programming editor for tablets and computers
- Three learning levels with increasing complexity
- For advanced users, a Python view is available for exporting and importing code.
3. EXCITING TEACHING MATERIAL
Tinkerbot’s teaching material follows the same philosophy as our hardware and software: simple, compact, time-saving.
- Includes task sheets, step-by-step tips, solution files and didactic comments.
- Modular structure, maximum 45 minutes per task
- Additional tasks for advances students
Which product for which class level?
ADVANTAGES FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
Learning with Tinkerbots is exciting, easy an hands-on!
- Up to 4 students per set can work together
- Minimal preparation time and follow-up work for teachers
- Tinkerbot´s hardware and software can be operated intuitively.
Tutorial for Educators
With our tutorial, you will get a quick introduction for using the Tinkerbots Blockly App and the Tinkerbots Education Sets. You can find the Tinkerbots Blockly App in our download area above.
Teaching material – Learning with robots I
Our teaching material “Learning with Robots I” is designed for use with the Tinkerbots Blockly App and consists of 4 lessons, each of which is scheduled for 45 minutes. It focuses on how to program Tinkerbots robots from grade 5 on using exciting worksheets and building instructions.